- 1967: We introduced Tig Torch with 4 basic models required during manual welding.
- 1981: We managed to put a good impression on customers by introducing our Weldcut Brand flowmeter and pressure regulators for non corrosive Gases.
- 1997: This was the time when we associated ourselves with globally dominant manufacturers of safety, gas, control, mixing & analysis equipment, that are based in Germany and U.S.A. And, in this year, we introduced Weldflex-Coax Cable, Wolfram ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ Tig electrode, for MIG Torch and WITTÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃâFlashback arrestor.
- 2001: In this year we introduced 6 models in MIG welding torch.
- 2003: We shifted our manufacturing facility to Navi Mumbai, in a 1000 Sq. Ft., area, where more than 32 employees worked.
- 2006: We introduced our our Stainless steel ss316l grade pressure regulator
- 2007: Our export activities were started, and we delivered to markets of UAE, Oman and other Gulf country.
- 2014: We backed ourselves with 3 CNC MACHINES.
Key Facts of SAP Industries
Nature of Business
Manufacturer and Supplier
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
No. of Engineers
No. of Designers
No. of Production Units
Monthly Production Capacity
As per Client's Requirement
Working as an Original Equipment Manufacturer
9, Gokul Arcade 'B' Building, Near Garware House, Subhash Road, Ville Parle (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India